Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Routine again

Today is the first day of school for the kids as well as myself. Summer flew by. It just seems like it started and now it is over already. This means back to studying, homework, going to bed early and getting up early. This also means that our life will be back to a routine again and that is a good thing. I don't know about the rest of you but summer tends to be a time in our home where we don't keep a schedule, we don't go to bed early and we definitely don't get up early. So I am looking forward to the routine again. I feel more organized and in control when we are back to getting into a routine. My goal this year is ORGANIZATION!!! I am going to get a calendar and write all our appointments on it in different colors so we can know at a glance who has what to do, or who has what appointment to go to. I am also going to buy a lot of organization stuff! I don't want anything to be out of place b/c when it is it drives me crazy!!! So hopefully everything will have a place and everything will be in its place..well that is the goal anyways...we will see if it becomes a reality!

No comments: